Saturday, April 18, 2009

FIERY HOT SPICY SARDINES



HOT SPICY SARDINES

Ingredients:

1 can spicy tomato sauce  sardine/ any tomato sauce  sardine
2 red chillies- sliced into two discard the seeds
5 bird eye chillies/ chilli padi - sliced into two and discard the seeds(optional)
1 small onion - sliced
2 tspn garam masala
sugar & salt to taste
2 lime juices

Blendered Ingredients:

2 stalks lemongrass
1 medium size onion
2 cloves garlic
10 dried chillies
2 cm ginger
2 cm fresh tumeric
3 pcs candlenuts (buah keras/kemiri)
50cents size prawn paste/ belacan/terisi






Directions/Method:

1- fry the blendered ingredients with oil till fragrants, add in garam masala and lime juices,mix well
2- add in the sardines with sugar and salt to taste simmer for another 5 mins and served with white rice or bread.

P.S. sorry folks today my dish looked very fiery hot scary ha..., indeed its very spicy,if you enjoyed very spicy food, if not you can reduced the amount of chillies to suits your taste.( this morning felt my anger management is wearing me off, so before it does, had to divert my attentions to various activities, besides my cooking , I had managed to get 'new ideas' for my craft work! Can you believed at that point of time my fingers did not failed me, found red ribbons and I started twisting it, wala! few roses was done..hehe...had to entertain myself some how..so many 'bizarre'  episode was manipulating and entwining my recent situations...May Allah always guide me to his straight path...Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment