The picture and recipe looks good, will try one of these days,thank you for sharing..
150g golden churn butter
1 tbsp corn oil / olive oil
1/3 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla paste or 1 tsp vanilla essence
140g cake flour
40g corn starch
1/3 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp whipping cream / milk
1. Mix cake flour, corn starch and baking powder together. Sieve twice into a large mixing bowl.
2. Cream butter, oil, sugar, vanilla and salt till pale and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs one at time, beat well after each addition.
4. Add in the flour mixture and mix at low speed till well blended.
5. Stir in the whipping cream.
6. Pour batter into a lined loaf pan and bake at 180C for 35 - 45 minutes or till cooked.
After 10 - 12 minutes in the oven, remove it and make a length-wise cut on the surface of the batter with a knife so that the cake will "explode" nicely with a neat line in the middle.
For best result use golden churn butter and whipping cream.