Thursday, May 21, 2009

MUMSDISHES NASI GORENG/FRIED RICE SPECIAL..

Well today is my another lazy day to cook, had to think of a most simplest food to cook, viola! fried rice came to my mind.Hmmm...really quite tiring these days caused starting my 'hari raya' sewing already, so busy busy busy... (hehe..but no matter how busy I won't abandon my blog..may be for a while, when really comes  the month of Ramadhan and Hari Raya season(celebration) than I would really  have no time.( cos..a lot of visiting and entertainment,a lot of cooking and cooking....for the guest) Okay enough said, today as I was saying fried rice anyone?





Ingredients:
2 bowls of white rice
1 scliced of breast chicken cut to small pieces( fried slightly with oil and put aside)
2 birdeye chillies(chilli padi) sliced
1 clove garlic diced



1 packet of ready made chilli paste( I used bee hoon chilli paste)
a dash of white pepper
1 tspn of curry powder
1 tblpsn of self-made chilli( garlic,onion,1 fresh chilli and 3 birdeye chillies-finely blendered)optional
2 tblspn oil for frying
salt to taste

Method:
1-With oil on medium heat, fry garlic till fragrant add in self-made chillies,ready made chillies paste, curry powder,and chicken mix well for 2 mins
2- Add in the white rice, white pepper and salt to taste, mix well  for another 2 mins, and served with fried anchovies/ ikan bilis and fish crackers/keropok ikan.





No comments:

Post a Comment