1. Cakes: Heat oven to 350°F. You’ll need two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2-in.loaf pans coated with nonstick spray.
2. With mixer on low, beat cake mix, buttermilk, oil, coffee granules and eggs 30 seconds, until combined. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
3. Divide batter between prepared pans; bake 50 minutes, until pick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans, turn right side up and cool completely.
4. Glaze: Heat cream on stovetop or in microwave just until steaming. Stir in chocolate, let stand 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Let cool until thickened slightly, about 5 minutes. Pour over cakes. Gently spread to edges of loaves.
5. To decorate: Put white chocolate in a 1-qt sturdy ziptop bag. Microwave at 10-second intervals, squeezing the bag, until melted. Cut a small hole in corner of bag; pipe white chocolate over cakes. Top cakes with pecan halves. Store decorated cakes airtight at cool room temperature up to 3 days.