12g squid, sliced
15g fish fillet, sliced
15g fresh prawns
1 large onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 large red chilli, pounded
green pepper, sliced
cauliflower, cut into flowerets
red chilli, sliced
1) Seasoned squid, fish fillet and prawns with fish sauce, salt and pepper.
2) Heat 1 tbs oil in pan. Fry onion, garlic and pounded chilli.
3) Add seasoned seafood and stir-fry for a few minutes and then add all vegetables. Cover pan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add 3-4 tbs of water if prefer more sauce.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Pour over rice just before serving.