90g cheddar cheese
pinch cayenne pepper
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1 tbs milk
1) Preheat oven to 180C
2) Cream butter until soft. Add grated cheese, salt, pepper, sifted flour and cornflakes.
3) Combine beaten egg and milk (reserve 2 tsp for glazing)
4) Add remaining egg and milk to conflake mixture. Mix thoroughly.
5) Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on lightly greased oven tray about 5cm apart. Press tops with fork.
6) Glaze with reserved egg and milk mixture.
7) Cook for 14-16 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Friday, September 18, 2009