FOOD FOR LOVE
Friday, September 4, 2009
I found a cornflakes recipe at KitchenCapers (recipe by yangone)
Looking at the recipe is so simple, i decided to give it a try
80g icing sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla
120 flour, sifted
30g cornflour, sifted
30g milk powder, sifted
1. Cream the butter and icing sugar till light and fluffy. Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla.
2. Fold the sifted flour, cornflour, milk powder into the butter mixture.
3. Drop mixture tsp by tsp into ther cornflakes. Shape into balls and place into small paper cups.
4. Bake in pre-heated oven at 170C for 20-25 mins till golden brown.
1)I did a mistake by using honey cornflake, result in chewy and hard
to bite cookie. Will use plain cornflake next baking
2) I add some almond flakes (toasted)
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)