200 gm. butter
120 gm. icing sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
2 egg yolks
1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
300 gm. Plain flour
50 gm. corn flour
50 gm. Nestum cereals - crushed
2 Tbsp. Milo
1 tsp. Chocolate emulco
(1) Cream butter and icing sugar till creamy. Add in vanilla essence and egg and mix till creamy.
(2) Fold in flour, cornflour and nestum cereals and combine into a dough.
(3) Divide dough into 2 portions. Add milo and chocolate emulco to 1 part and another part leave it plain.
(4) Divide each portion again into another 2 portions making a total of 4 portions.
(5) Roll each dough into a rectangular sheet and stack them on top of one another.
(6) Chill dough in the fridge till it hardens.
(7) Cut into rectangular shape or use a cookie cutter to cut it out and arrange them on a baking tray.
(8) Brush cookies with beaten egg and top it with a Love shaped candy. Bake at 150C for about 20 mins or till crispy.
(9) Cool cookies before storing into cookie containers.
source:Yonchana's Cake delight